ChART Project Lead – Chinbrook, Lewisham
35 hours per week (Full-time) – 1 year Fixed Term Contract
£30,000 per annum (Including London Weighting)
We are looking for a self-starter, community minded, highly motivated individual to support the Chinbrook Action Residents Team (ChART), funded through the Big Lottery Fund, Big Local.
This exciting opportunity involves project and staff management, community engagement, supporting the ChART Steering Group and Big Local Programme, and leading on funding bids to secure a sustainable legacy.
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- A proven track record of project management;
- Strong leadership and motivational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- A flexible and innovative approach to work;
- Successful community development and/or engagement work within a culturally diverse community;
- Ability to travel locally and regionally.
*See the Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
Please either email your application and monitoring form to email@example.com or post it for the attention of Evelyn Brady, Voluntary Services Lewisham, Lewisham Central Community Hub, The Leemore Centre, 29-39 Clarendon Rise, SE13 5ES.
Closing date: Thursday 19th December 2019, 5pm
Interview Dates: Tuesday 21st and Thursday 23rd January 2020