2 year Fixed Term Contract
£34,000 per annum, pro-rata £27,200 (Including London Weighting) – 4 days a week (0.8FTE)
We are looking for a self-starter, community minded, highly motivated individual to support the Chinbrook Action Residents Team (ChART), funded through the Big Lottery Fund, Big Local.
This exciting opportunity involves project and staff management, community engagement, supporting the ChART Steering Group and Big Local Programme, and leading on funding bids to secure a sustainable legacy.
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- A proven track record of project management;
- Strong leadership and motivational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- A flexible and innovative approach to work;
- Successful community development and/or engagement work within a culturally diverse community;
- Ability to travel locally.
For more details, including the job description and person specification, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 13th March 2020, 5pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 24th March 2020